Megger TC3231 Thermal Imaging Camera | 1012-514
The Megger TC3231 Thermal Imaging Camera is a highly proficient instrument, incorporating the practicality of an infrared thermometer with the visual benefit of a thermal imager. Troubleshooting can be performed quickly and efficiently, with the provided camera and infrared heat map capable of being utilised across a vast array of surface temperatures. This easy to use device produces IR temperature measurements with a resolution of 32 x 31 pixels, within a range of -20˚ to 300˚.
Pinpointing thermal problems is made far simpler by the TC3231 Thermal Camera due to its various incorporated features. Functions such as adjustable emissivity, selectable background temperature, maximum/minimum temperature measurement and monitoring are all available. The 2.2 inch LCD screen comes equipped with hot and cold spot tracking, alongside centre spot temperature measurement. In addition, once one of four distance points has been selected, the user may manipulate and customise the onscreen visual by combining it with that of a fully infrared image. The TC3231 camera is capable of blending visual and thermal images anywhere between 0 to 100%.
Store up to 6000 images on the micro SD card which comes included with the TC3231 Thermal Camera, before moving them to a PC or MAC through the USB interface. Further customisation can be achieved through a range of selectable thermal image display palettes and user-set high/low alarms. An auto off function preserves the rechargeable battery life, creating an extrodinarily versatile device which can be utilised in numerous applications.
- Infrared thermometer functions combined with a thermal imager
- Infrared temperature measurement with resolution 32x31 pixels
- Temperature range of -20˚ to 300˚C (-4˚F to 572˚F)
- Full image blending (0 to 100%) at a selectable distance (0.5m, 1m, 2m or 3m)
- An easy to read 2.2 inch (55.88 mm) LCD display
- Adjustable emissivity setting
- Selectable background temperature
- Centre spot temperature measurement, plus hot/cold spot tracking
- Micro SD memory card with SD card adapter
- Store up to 6000 images (.BMP)
- High and low customisable alarm
- Selectable colour palette
- Thermal sensitivity (NETD) ≤150 mK
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery
- Auto power off after 10 minutes of inactivity
- Date/time setup options
- 2 year warranty