Elkay Standard 2 Wire Push Button Timer | 350B-1
The Elkay 2-Wire Standard Push Button Timer is an energy saving device to switch loads for a pre-selected time period. This unit fits easily into a British Standard back box of 25mm depth and does not require a neutral.
The timer can be interlinked in parallel with other Elkay timers to create multiply switching points. It can also replace an existing switch at the switch point to provide energy saving functionality by timing lighting off to avoid unnecessary power usage.
Please Note: A Capacitor must be used in the circuit when switching low wattage loads such as Fluorescent, compact fluorescent, and LED’s.
- 10A any load type
- Can be retrofitted into any type of lighting wiring circuit.
- Can be interlinked with other standard push button timers.
- Time setting from 2 mins to 1 hour.
- 2 wires (Live and switch live)
- A 24-hour uninterrupted supply is required.
- General purpose timer for use with lighting loads
- Suitable for retrofit into any type of circuit.
- Suitable for use in any area where control will help reduce energy usage.
- 240V a.c. / 50Hz
- 10A all load types
- CE Marked
- Complies with BS EN 60669-1, 60669-2-1, 60669-2-3.
- 3875B-1 – Power Consumption 0.4W
- 350B-1 – Power Consumption 0.7W
- Flame Retardant ABS material
- RoHS compliant