Hispec RF COMBi Mains Heat & CO2 Detector 10yr Lithium Battery | HSSA/HCO/RF10-PRO
There are a number of Fire & Carbon Monoxide (CO) risks within a typical home. For example, cookers in kitchens pose a fire risk, being responsible for 50% of accidental fires in dwellings. In addition, many of these areas also contain gas fuelled appliances such as boilers which present an additional risk from CO – a poisonous gas that you can’t see, smell or taste.
It’s vital to protect against both risks. Previously the answer to this would have been to fit two alarms, a Heat Alarm and a CO Alarm, however this protection can now easily be achieved by using the new Hispec RF COMBi Mains Heat & CO2 Detector which detects both Fire and Carbon Monoxide in a single alarm.
- Contains both a heat sensor and carbon monoxide sensor
- Wirelessly interconnect up to 20 detectors
- 10yr Rechargeable Lithium Battery Backup
- Loud 85dB alarm
- Fast Fix base included
- Insect proof
- Test function and hush feature
- Tamper proof
- Compatible with Hispec Control Unit