Jaylow H1Z2Z2-K 4mm Photovoltaic Solar Panel Cable (Per-Meter) | SOLAR1X4BK
Jaylow Photovoltaic Solar Panels Cable interconnections between the solar panels and the other components of the photovoltaic system.
solar cables are manufactured in accordance with various British and International Standards. These include EN50618 standard solar cable covering a range of applications typical of rooftop solar installations and of solar farms such as providing the interconnection of photovoltaic power generation systems, including the solar panel arrays.
This robust outdoor cable range is designed to withstand severe environmental conditions and degradation from UV light exposure.
- Class 5 flexible tinned copper conductor
- Halogen-free cross-linked compound
- Halogen-free cross-linked, flame-retardant compound Sheath
- Sheath Colour Black
- Voltage Rating Uo/U AC: 1000/1000V - DC: 1500/1500V
- Maximum Voltage (Umax) 1800V
- Test Voltage 6.5kV AC
- Temperature Rating Fixed: -40°C to +90°C
- Minimum Bending Radius 5 x overall diameter
- Maximum Conductor Temperature +120°C (for 20000h)