Kewtech Two Pole Voltage & Continuity Tester with LCD | KT1795
The Kewtch KT1795 two pole voltage & continuity tester is an essential tool in every electrician toolbox used for voltage indication and the safe isolation of live circuits. The KT1795 will indicate voltage is present even with no batteries or if the batteries go flat so you can have peace of mind of indication when working with live circuits.
The KT1795 has bright LEDs to show the voltage steps as well as featuring an LCD display which provides you with an exact voltage readout to a 1V resolution.
Please Note: The KT1795 replaces the KT1790 Voltage Tester
- Required for correct safe isolation procedure.
- Ghost voltage clearance function
- Permanent UK Specific GS38 Slender probe tips NO NEED to swap ends.
- Fits into recessed terminals such as RCBOs without unscrewing any caps.
- Designed to the new international safety standards IEC 61243-3 & IEC 61010-1
- Cat IV 600V, Cat III 1000V
- AC voltage range 6V - 1000V
- DC voltage range 6V - 1500V
- Single pole voltage detection on both probes
- Phase rotation - Bright green LEDs show left or right rotation.
- Push buttons to increase the testing load to clear ghost voltages.
- 1V LCD resolution display
- Bright LEDs indicate voltage level.
- Clear audible tone
- Bright torch light - gives ample illumination.
- Continuity Test
- Diode test
- Self-diagnostic test
- Polarity indication
- Auto power on/off
- Data hold