Manrose Inline Centrifugal 4-inch Extractor Fan with Timer | CFD200T
The Manrose Designed for use with suspended ceilings and can be used in a wide range of domestic, commercial and industrial applications, particularly where only a 100mm ducting can be installed. Powerful, yet quiet and unobtrusive, the CFD200T has an extract rate of 110m3/hr 31 litres per second and will extract through ducting up to 10m long.
- Supplied with Bracket
- Manufactured using High Impact ABS Thermoplastic for strength and durability
Supplied with Timer
- The timer inside the fan may be operated from light switch. The fan continues to run for preset time after switching off - adjustable 1-20 minutes.
- Fitted with backward curved centrifugal impellers for a large airflow against the high pressures caused by longer lengths of ducting and resistance by grilles.
- Requires three wires: permanent phase, switched phase, neutral Power to the CFD200T is provided by a single phase (consuming 45W) induction motor with pre-oiled bearings for a long, maintenance-free life.
- Design to comply with the 2006 Building Regulations on Ventilation (F1).
- A spring operated Non return flap built into the discharge spigot to prevent Back Draughts