Pyronix Enforcer V11 Android Tablet Wireless Intruder Alarm Kit 2 | ENF-TAB/KIT2-UK
The Pyronix Enforcer wireless alarm system combines cutting edge technology and ease of use with a wide range of accessories to make one of the most advanced and comprehensive alarm systems available today. The alarm system can be expanded with a wide range of sensors and detectors for physical and environmental detection all of which feature advanced encrypted wireless technology and a long 2-year battery life.
At the core of the system is the enforcer V11 panel which includes an integrated Wi-Fi module for easy connection to the Pyronix cloud. Connection to the Pyronix cloud enables notifications and control of your alarm using the excellent ProControl+ app. The app also allows you to add Pyronix Wi-Fi cameras or monitor your Hikvision CCTV recorder all in one place for a complete and easy to use security solution.
The Pyronix ENF-TABLET is an Android tablet that can used to control the latest Pyronix Enforcer alarms systems with the V11 panel, using the HomeControlHUB app. The tablet can be wall mounted or portable and can also be linked in to CCTV cameras and smart plugs to ensure full control of your home security.
The ENF-TABLET is also a great tool for installers, allowing you to pull your own branding from the Pyronix cloud to deliver a professional looking, personalised system and allowing the user to send your details to family and friends.
- Integrated Wi-Fi module for Internet access
- V11 alarm panel
- Notification and control from the ProControl+ app
- Secure wireless communication
- Long 2-year battery life
- Huge range of sensors and detectors available
- Battery included
- 1x Enforcer V11 all-in-one two-way wireless control panel with integrated DIGI-WIFI communicator
- 1x Android Tablet (compatible with HomeControlHUB app)
- 2x KX10DP-WE - wireless KX pet immune PIR detector 10m range
- 1x MC1MINI-WE - two-way wireless mini magnetic contact
Please Note: All Pyronix Enforcer systems must be installed by a registered installer. As a non-registered installer, you are able to purchase these systems but you will not be able to access any technical support from Pyronix.