RUNPOTEC PRO 670 Cable Drum Roller | RUN10135
The RUNPOTEC PRO 670 Cable Drum Roller is made of light and solid die-cast and continuous cast aluminium with robust, adjustable support rollers, is also excellently suited for the highest loads in daily use. The support rollers with spring core axles can be easily and quickly adapted to the different cable drum sizes up to max.
1000 mm by adjusting the distance to 85, 160, 225, 290, 310 and 335 mm. The sealed support roller bearings provide protection against contamination and corrosion and thus guarantee maintenance-free running characteristics. The four compact feet made of high-quality plastic always give the cable drum unwinder stable and non-slip based and protect finished floor coverings. The high-quality and functional design with elaborate technology guaran-tees a long service life.
- Light and solid aluminium die casting and continuous casting For maximum stress in daily use.
- Adjustable support rollers for drums up to max. Ø 1 metre
- Robust, sealed support rollers
- Guaranteed maintenance-free operation
- Compact feet
- stable, non-slip base
- Completely pre-assembled
- No installation required for customer
- Retrofittable swivel rollers for quick change of position
- ROLLER WIDTH MM 740 mm
- ROLLER LENGTH MM 550 mm
- ROLLER HEIGTH MM 86 mm
- LOAD BEARING CAPACITY 215 kg
- MAX. DRUM WIDTH 1 Meter