Visonic PowerMaster GT64 Wireless Alarm System with HEX Bell | PMGT64HEXKIT
The Visonic PowerMaster GT64 Wireless Alarm System with HEX Bell is a professional wireless security alarm system suitable for advanced security alarm monitoring applications and heavy-duty operation, it has a superior range, extended battery life and unmatched wireless robustness.
Using Visonic’s revolutionary PowerG PG2 wireless network technology (patent pending), the PowerMaster family of products comprehensively addresses the needs of both residential and commercial markets, homeowners, installers and central stations alike.
PowerG PG2 combines several field-proven, advanced wireless technologies, like those used in cellular networks and Bluetooth, with the highly reliable AES encryption method. The greatest innovation in PowerG is having these technologies operate on non-rechargeable batteries while keeping all devices connected and online. Advanced signal jamming prevention with frequency hopping technology, this allows the system to identify interruptions in frequency and automatically adjusts to continue reliable communication.
- Two-way communication eliminates lost alarms and unnecessary re-transmissions
- 64 wireless zones
- 48 user codes
- Supports partitions
- Up to 48 hour backup battery
- Built-in siren
- Optional 3G, GSM/GPRS and IP modules
- Audible voice notifications
- Proximity reader
- Remote software updates
- 1x Visonic PG2 PowerMaster GT64 Wireless Control Panel
- 2x Visonic PG2 PowerMaster MP-802 Pet Tolerant Wireless PIR (0-103432)
- 1x Visonic PG2 PowerMaster MC-302V Wireless Micro Door Contact (0-102923)
- 2x Visonic PG2 PowerMaster KF-235 Wireless Keyfob (0-102202)
- 1x Visonic PG2 PowerMaster SR-740 Hex Wireless External Sounder (0-103004)
Contact Alert Electrical today if you have any questions regarding the hugely popular Visonic PowerMaster-360R Wireless Alarm System