Visonic PowerMaster Wireless 4 Button Keyfob 0-102202
The Visonic PowerMaster Wireless 4 Button Stylish Keyfob is used to perform arming and disarming, emergency signaling, panic alarm and viewing the system status. The 4 Button fob provides instant visual verification that the requested command has been successfully executed.
Using the KF-235 PG2 fob is as easy as activating a car alarm and with the Visonic PowerMaster 4 Button fob there is no need to remember codes and it is small enough to fit in a pocket.
**Please Note the Visonic PowerMaster Wireless 4 Button Keyfob is only compatible with the PowerMaster Wireless alarm systems only**
- Small, slim design
- One-click arming/disarming, emergency signaling, panic alarm and checking of system status
- Large transmission range enables repeater-free installations
- Visible signal quality indication shown on the device
- Long battery life (5 years with typical use)
- Visible low battery indication
- Central stations can brand by creating a uniquely designed keyfob
- Two-way Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum FHSS-TDMA technology provides robustness and reliability closer than ever to a wired alarm system
- Employs the proven AES-128 (128 bit key) advanced encryption algorithm for correct message identification and protects the alarm system from code grabbing and other attacks
- Configured from the panel – no hardware switches and no need to re-open the device once closed