Wylex 10 Way Pre-Populated Dual RCD High Integrity Consumer Unit | WNM1769
The Wylex 10 Way Pre-Populated Dual RCD 18th Edition High Integrity Consumer Unit 18th Edition is part of the popular Wylex NM Series, renowned for their ease of installation and high-quality construction. This Consumer unit is supplied with all incomer devices including 1 x 100A Main Switch Isolator, 2 x 80A 30mA RCDs and 8 MCBs (3 x 6A , 1 x 16A, 4 x 32A) alongside 2 additional blanks and incoming devices.
Designed for flexibility of installation, the consumer unit may be configured as a Dual RCD (Rated at 80A) or as a High Integrity consumer unit, with space for RCBOs. Perfect for usage throughout a wide range of applications. All mission critical circuits may be protected independently using RCBOs, ideal for maintaining fire alarms, security systems and fridge freezer circuits.
Installation is fast and simple. Cable entries are available on all sides of the unit whilst a raised interior maximises wiring space for fast and simple connection. Neutral and earth bars are mounted to the top of the enclosure and circuit identification labels are provided, giving clear understanding of outgoing ways.
Packed with safety features to provide peace of mind over the safety of your home, including an all-metal enclosure finished in low smoke and fume paint, a lockable lid and full compliance with BS EN 60439-3
Wylex 10 Way Pre-Populated Dual RCD High Integrity Consumer Unit is a discreet, unobtrusive fitting with a slimline exterior featuring a clean white aesthetic ideal for usage throughout modern interior decors.
- Part of the Wylex NM Series
- Number of ways: 10 Ways
- For Residential and commercial use (single phase installations)
- Complete with: 1 x 100A double pole Main Switch, 2 x 80A Type A RCD
- MCBs: 3 x 6A, 1 x 16A, 4 x 32A
- May be configured as a Dual RCD or High Integrity Consumer Unit
- Cable entries provided on all sides
- Low smoke and fume paint
- Lockable lid
- Circuit identification labels give a clear understanding of outgoing ways
- Fully compliant with BS EN 60439-3
- Compliant with 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Height: 261mm
- Width: 343mm
- Depth: 98mm