Wylex Surge Protected 9 Way Flexible Consumer Unit with 8 MCBs | WNM1772/1
The Wylex Consumer Unit 9 Way Pre Populated 18th Edition. Part of the popular Wylex NM Series, renowned for their ease of installation and high-quality construction. WNM1772/1 has 9 usable ways and is supplied with all incomer devices including 1 x 100A double pole Main Switch Isolator, 1 x pre wired and connected Type 2 30mA SPD, 2 x Type A 80 RCDs and 8 MCBs (3 x 6A, 1 x 16A, 4 x 32A) alongside 1 x blanking plate.
Designed for flexibility of installation, the consumer unit may be configured as a Dual RCD (Rated at 80A) or as a High Integrity consumer unit, with space for RCBOs. Perfect for usage throughout a wide range of applications. All mission critical circuits may be protected through use of RCBOs, ideal for smoke alarms, security alarms and fridge freezers. Installation is fast and simple. Cable entries are available on all sides of the unit whilst a raised interior maximises wiring space for fast and simple connection. Neutral and earth bars are mounted to the top of the enclosure.
Packed with safety features to provide peace of mind over the safety of your home, including an all-metal enclosure finished in low smoke and fume paint, a lockable lid and full compliance with BS EN 60439-3.
- Number of ways: 9 usable Ways
- High Integrity Consumer Unit
- Complete with: 1 x 100A double pole Main Switch, 1 x Type 2 SPD, 2 x 80A Type A RCD and 1 x blank
- MCBs: 3 x 6A, 1 x 16A, 4 x 32A
- Main switch rating: 100A
- May be configured as a Dual RCD or High Integrity Consumer Unit
- Cable entries provided on all sides
- Lockable lid
- Flexible Busbar
- Fully compliant with BS EN 60439-3
- Compliant with 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Dimensions: Height: 261mm Width: 343mmDepth: 121mm
- Surface mounted
- Part of the Wylex NM Series
- For residential and commercial use (single phase installations)
- Circuit identification labels give a clear understanding of outgoing ways
- Low smoke and fume paint