Aico Multi-Sensor Fire and Carbon Monoxide Visual Indicator Alarm | Ei3030
The Ei3030 from Aico is a multi-sensor Fire & Carbon Monoxide (CO) Alarm. Containing Aico’s proven and dependable Thermistor Heat Sensor, high performance Optical Sensor and Electrochemical CO Sensor the alarm provides superior protection, ensuring accurate detection with visual indicators to pinpoint which alarm has been triggered.
Its built-in high-performance technology ensures accurate Fire and CO detection whilst the integrated software allow the extraction of real-time data for simple monitoring.
The Ei3030 can be fitted in any room where both Fire and CO protection is required (apart from a kitchen) meaning coverage can be provided with less alarms. The device holds Kitemarks for British Standards BS EN 14604:2005, BS 5446-2:2003 and BS EN 50291-1:2018.
The Ei3030 will fit onto an Easifit base and will connect to the Ei1000G Gateway and Ei1025 Environmental Sensors for the complete Connected Home Solution for safer, healthier and more sustainable homes.
- Sensor Types: CO & Heat-Optical multisensor
- Supply Voltage: 230V
- Power Consumption: 0.25W
- Battery Back-up: Lithium backup battery
- Sound Level: 85dBA
- Button Test: Yes
- Silence Function: Yes
- SmartLINK: Compatible (Via Addition of Module)
- Indicator LEDs: Green – Power / Red – Alarm / Yellow – Fault
- Memory: 24 hour
- Fixing: Screws included
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 40
- Humidity Range: 15-95% (non-condensing)
- Plastic Material: HIP UL94 V0 Flame retardant
- Dimensions – Product: 66x150x150mm
- Weight: (350g boxed)
- Guarantee: 5 years