D-Line Safe-D Spring Clip (Pack Of 50) | SAFEDSPRING/50
The D-Line Spring Clips effectively secure single cables (<7mm outer diameter), either direct to surface or in PVC micro trunkings.
Safe-D Springs use high-temperature non-corrosive sprung steel that is tensioned to provide a strong contact with surfaces. In fire conditions, the Springs (when secured with D-Fixings) can hold cables in-situ at 970°C for up to 2 hours. The 50mm long arm is specially kinked to minimise risk of cable bruising or damage to the conductors of soft-skin cables.
- Adjustable, according to cable requirements
- >1200°C melting point
- Sprung-tensioned steel fire-tested
- Ideal for micro trunkings 12mm - 20mm wide, or direct-to-surfaces
- Secure cables (<7mm outer diameter)
- Fixing eyelet is ideal for use with Safe-D D-Fixings
- Heightened kink along length makes installations quick, easy & safe