Elkay Ceiling Mount 3 Wire PIR Timer | 374B-1L
The Elkay Ceiling Mount PIR Occupancy Sensor is an energy saving device to switch electrical loads when there is presence or absence detected. This PIR timer unit is an all-in-one solution in a box that has been specifically designed for both surface and flush ceiling mounting and includes spring fixing arms and surface box for quick and easy installation. This compact unit is one of the smallest most discrete units available and provides a flexible, reliable fit-and-forget solution.
The PIR is a time switch designed to sense moving infra-red such as moving body heat and activate a load or appliance for a specified time period. An internal light sensor will keep the load switched off when sufficient ambient light is available.
A red indicator LED signifies when timing has been re-triggered and when the unit is in its final minute of countdown. Time control is adjustable from 2 minutes to 1 hour and the unit features a white and chrome bezel allowing easy access to timing, lux and sensitivity control without the need for removing from the ceiling.
The Elkay Ceiling Mount PIR only requires a 64mm cut out for flush mounting.
- Suitable for any load types such as lighting, heating, ventilation systems and contactor coils.
- Suitable for use in any area where control will help reduce energy usage.
- 10A any load type
- Sensitivity Adjustment control
- Auto Lux and Manual Lux for extra daylight saving control
- 10 second test mode to speed up installation time
- Surface and Flush mount option
- Time settings from 2mins to 1 hour
- 360˚ Detection.
- 7 – 10 m detection range
- 3 wire (Live, Switch live and Neutral required)
- Can be interlinked with other 374B-1 PIR timers
- 64 mm cut out