Elkay Illuminated 3 Wire Push Button Timer | 3875A-1
The Elkay Illuminated 3 Wire Push Button Timer is suitable for retrofit into modern lighting systems. This unit can replace existing single gang switches, to provide energy saving functionality by turning off the power source via timer, to avoid unnecessary power usage.
The Pushbutton Timer must be used in conjunction activator devices for multi-way applications. This can latch back on to the mains power supply and reset in the event of a power cut.
A general-purpose timer for use with lighting loads, towel rails, heaters, contactor coils and ventilation load. Can be retrofitted into any type of circuit with a neutral feed and interlinked with any activator timers to provide multiple switching points. Suitable for all long timing applications such as large, occupied areas and battery charging etc.
- 16A any load type
- 3 wire (Live, switch live and neutral required)
- Blue Locator ring
- One minute countdown LED indicator
- Re-set timing sequence at any time during countdown
- Can be interlinked with any Elkay activator switches.
- Fits into 25mm depth back boxes
- Time settings from 2 minutes to 2 hours