Elkay Standard 2 Wire Lighting PIR Timer | 376B-1
The Elkay Standard PIR Timer is a fully automatic device which controls various power loads through the detection of body heat. Activated by the detection of moving body heat, the lighting or power load will then stay on for a pre-set period of time.
If body heat is no longer detected, the time period will elapse and the load will be switched off. An internal light sensor will keep the lighting switched off when sufficient ambient light is available, further increasing the energy-saving potential of the PIR Timer.
- General purpose PIR for use with lighting loads only
- Suitable for retrofitting into any type of lighting circuit.
- 2 wire (Live, switch live only)
- No neutral required
- Can be interlinked with other 376B-1 PIR timers
- A 24 hour uninterrupted supply is required
- 10A any load type
- Requires Capacitor PFCC-1 for all types of low wattage/low voltage loads
- Fits into 25mm depth back boxes
- Time settings from 2 mins to 1 hour
- Lux level control
- 360˚ detection
- 5 – 7 m detection range