Elkay Standard 3 Wire PIR Timer | 370B-1
The Elkay Standard PIR Timer is a fully automatic device which controls various power loads through the detection of body heat. Activated by the detection of moving body heat, the lighting or power load will then stay on for a pre-set period of time.
If body heat is no longer detected, the time period will elapse and the load will be switched off. An internal light sensor will keep the lighting switched off when sufficient ambient light is available, further increasing the energy saving potential of the PIR Timer.
- Commonly used to control all load types and appliances in any room.
- Suitable for retrofit into any type of circuit with a neutral
- 3 wire (Live, switch live and neutral)
- Can be interlinked with other 370B-1 PIR timers
- 10A any load type
- Fits into 25mm depth back boxes
- Time settings from 2 mins to 1 hour
- Lux level control
- 360˚ detection
- 5 – 7 m detection range