Kewtech 6 in 1 Electrical Multifunction Tester | KT63PLUS
The Kewtech KT63 Plus 6 in 1 Multifunction Tester is an exceptionally uncomplicated 18th edition testing device, harnessing the versatility of a multifunction tester in conjunction with a tactile user interface. The KT63 Plus can perform a formidable array of tests, such as:
- 250 / 500 / 1000V insulation test with auto discharge
- RCD tests AC/A & ACS/AS
- Phase Rotation
- Special DNO mains polarity test
Utilise the Kewtech KT63's impressive new anti-trip loop technology for full no-trip loop testing on all electronic and electro-mechanical RCDs of 30mA and above. With very low susceptibility to RCD uplift or noise interference, confidently attain accurate results without disruption. The auto-null facility allows for accurate continuity measurements (test lead resistance is 'remembered' by the instrument), whilst 10, 30, 100, 300, 500 and 1000mA RCDs can be tested at 0.5x 1x and 5x across 0º and 180º polarities.
There are three ways to commence testing with the KT63 Plus, a single press of the test button, continuous testing through handsfree use of the test button, or by utilising the test button in a test probe. A continuous live monitoring function prevents damage to the tester and PFC / PSC measurements are made easy as there is no need to alter the test probes. Notably, these PFC / PSC results are displayed to the user in real time alongside the loop readings.
The sizeable backlit, full colour screen of the Kewtech KT63 Plus Multifunction Tester is extremely useful when operating the UK specific RCD test as it can display all six results at once without the need for scrolling. Boasting an easy-to-use single rotary dial with four secondary function keys, this IP54 rated instrument fully compliant with BS7671 regulations, makes function selection and the reading of multi-test results as simple as possible.
- 6 in 1 Multifunction Tester for 18th edition regulations
- Anti-trip loop technology applicable with RCDs of 30mA and above
- Use the anti-trip testing for results without noise interference or RCD uplift
- 250 / 500 / 1000V insulation test complete with auto discharge
- RCD tests AC/A & ACS/AS
- Phase Rotation test
- Special DNO Mains polarity test
- RCD ratings 10, 30, 100, 300, 500, 1000mA and auto-test RCDs at 30mA
- Live monitoring prevents blown fuses or PCBs
- Easy PFC & PSC measurement without the need to alter test probes
- Display PFC & PSC at the same time as Loop readings
- Test leads auto null for continuity
- Internal memory for test lead resistance compensation
- Three ways to start a test; button press, hands free or through the probe
- All results shown at once without the need to scroll
- Large backlit colour screen
- Single, well labelled tactile dial
- Four secondary function buttons
- IP54 rated
- Compliant with BS7671 regulations
Got a question about the Kewtech KT63 Multifunction Tester? Please contact our friendly team today and we will be happy to help.