Live Electrical 22 Way Split Load c/w 2x80A RCD &100A Main Switch | LHMC2280TR-SP
The Live Electrical 22 Way Split Load Consumer Unit complete with 2x80A RCD & 100A Main Switch is a 16 useable way Consumer unit enclosure supplied with blank, Neutral Cable, Busbar, Neutral & Earth Terminal bar, Din Rail.
A main switch consumer unit, also known as a mains switch distribution board or simply consumer unit, is a vital component of an electrical installation in residential, commercial, and industrial buildings. It is a central point where the incoming electrical supply is distributed to various circuits within the premises and is designed to protect and control the electrical system. area.
The main switch is a crucial component of an electrical system that allows users to turn off the power supply to the entire unit or section. It is often used as a safety measure during maintenance or emergencies.
- Fully enclosed metal construction body with drop down metal cover and metal lid.
- Multiple circular cable entry knockouts (25&32mm) on the top and bottom, 40mm on the sides, and back plus larger rear slots
- Raised key holes for secure easy installation.
- Modern style finished in white polyester powder coating to RAL9010.
- Fitted with Earth/Neutral terminal bar and busbar.
- Raised din rail improves cable routing.
- Large and accessible wiring space
- Complies with BS EN 61439-3, BS EN60947-3 & BS EN 61643-11