Scantronic I-ON Compact 20 Zone Wireless Alarm Kit With 4G Module | COMPACT-KIT-4G
The Scantronic I-ON Compact 20 Zone Wireless Alarm Kit With 4G Module Communicator is a smart intruder system, protecting people and property against physical and digital threats. The Scantronic Compact system comes complete with a built in 4G Module Communicator and can be connected to the Cloud and the end user App to ensure you and your customer are securely connected to what matters most.
The Scantronic 4G/2G Comms Module with Adaptor is a plug-on module that allows a control unit to access the Eaton SecureConnect service over the internet using LTE and GSM (4G and 2G) mobile phone networks.
With the Comms Module you can use the COM-DATA-4G to maintain consistent connectivity to Eaton SecureConnect. Configure the unit as a back-up to a wired Ethernet connection, no need to worry about power cuts or poor broadband connections. No need to connect to a router as the COM-DATA-4G can provide full connectivity to Eaton SecureConnect without the need of a cabled connection. This is ideal for temporary installations or premises without an Internet connection.
The COM-DATA-4G will always seek out the best possible mobile signal, by automatically switching between both 4G and 2G technology.
Please Note: The COMPACT-KIT-4G replaces the COMPACT-KIT-GSM & COMPACT-KIT-PSTN
||20 Radio Zone Panel C/W Built in Ethernet & 4G/2G Comms Module with Adaptor
||Radio Pet Tolerant PIR's
||Radio Slimline Door Contact-White
||Two Way Keyfob
||External Radio Sounder- No Cover
||4G/2G Comms Module with Adaptor
**Please Note The External Sounder In the Kit Does Not Come With the White Front Cover and Can Be Found In Related Products at The Bottom Of This Page**
- Single box solution - reducing installation time
- Eaton SecureConnect enabled – increase your revenue stream with 24/7 remote access to Cloud and customer App
- Low profile discreet design - provide your customers with a non-intrusive alarm system to fit in any Location within their home
- 40 years scantronic radio expertise - you can depend on
- Future Flexible - as new features are introduced you can update the system remotely or locally
- Field proven tried and tested i-on platform -giving you a common interface across the i-on family
- Built in Ethernet IP - for flexible and secure communication options
- EN50131 Grade 2 independently approved