EV-Ultra 3-Core 4.0mm Tuff Power & Cat5 Cable | EV-ULTRA3C4.0CAT5
The EV-Ultra range of products from Doncaster Cables are designed for use in the installation of electric vehicle charging points. EV-Ultra innovative cables provide a solution to installers where both power and data are required, while facilitating a quicker, neater and easier install.
The EV-ULTRA3C4.0CAT5 is a 3 core, 4.0mm² cable, which incorporates power conductors and an enhanced Cat 5 screened data cable, encapsulated in a double sheathed design for extra protection.
Ideal for electric vehicle charge points – as well as other installations where power and data is required – the cable can be installed in air, clipped to surface, on cable tray/ladder work and embedded in concrete. The cables in this range can be laid direct in the ground providing that suitable mechanical protection is in place.
Please Note. This is only sold on a 100m Drum, and the price advertised is the price per meter
*This part code refers to the CarbonTek PVC Tuff-Sheathed variant of the EV-Ultra cable*
- Power and data combined in one cable
- Less storage space required
- Easier to handle
- Easier to route through walls and buildings
- Saves installation time
- Gives a cleaner, neater looking installation
- Number and nominal CSA of conductors: 3 x 4.0mm² + Cat5e FTP
- Nominal stranding of conductor: 7/0.85mm
- Nominal radial thickness of insulation: 0.7mm
- Nominal overall diameter of bedding: 12.5mm
- Nominal radial thickness of sheath: 1.0mm
- Approx. overall diameter: 14.8mm